LS-Pro TMA TRUCK MOUNTED ATTENUATOR
LS-Pro TMA is designed to shield workzone vehicles during low speed
impacts. This low speed, low cost system will safely stop vehicles
weighing 1808 to 4410 lb. (820 to 2000 kg) at impact
speeds up to 30 mph (50 km/h). The cartridge is lightweight, weighing
approximately 200 lb. (90 kg), and compact, measuring only 4 ft.
(1.2 m) in length. The LS-Pro TMA can be easily installed using
a simple socket hitch attachment. The LS-Pro TMA has been tested
and accepted to meet NCHRP 350, TL-1 for TMA systems.
Meets NCHRP 350 TL-1 criteria for 50 km/h (30 mph) TMA when impacted
by 820 to 2000 kg (1808 lb to 4410 lb) vehicles.
Economically designed to shield workzone vehicles during low speed
LS-Pro TMA is ideal for use on municipal vehicles, utility maintenance
vehicles, snow plows, street sweepers, etc. when anticipated impact
speed are at or below 50 km/h (30 mph).
Nose returns to original shape after low-speed nuisance hits. The
tapered nose also minimizes corner damage and streamlines appearance.
- Partially reusable design means low life-cycle cost.
- Versatile, unique protection for slow moving or stopped work vehicles.
- Short length improves maneuverability and eliminates the need
- Unit measures only 1.2 m (4 ft.) in length.
- Can be quickly mounted or removed from the work vehicle.
- Lightweight design means superior portability. Unit weighs only
400 kg (900 lb).
- Self contained cartridge eliminates post impact debris for easy
Energy Absorption Systems, Inc.