ALPHA 2001 MD TMA®
TRUCK MOUNTED ATTENUATOR
columnar design of crushable aluminum absorbs head-on impacts at
speeds up to 72 km/h (45 mph).
Proven Workzone Safety Performance
of the Alpha 2001 MD Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) Systems have
been successfully used to make work zones safer around the world.
Meets NCHRP 230.
Nose returns to original shape after low-speed nuisance hits. The
tapered nose also minimizes corner damage and streamlines appearance.
Unique columnar design of crushable aluminum absorbs head-on impacts
at speeds up to 72 km/h (45 mph).
- Hydraulic system tilts a full 90° for storage
- Jack package facilitates simple removal
- Salt spreader allows use in winter salt spreading and plowing
- Sweeper hardware allows use in sweeping operations
- Tailgate hitch hardware allows use with tailgate hitch attachment
and optional arrowboards or variable message signs
- Cab Control hydraulics allow cartridge to be lowered by driver
- Automatic Impact Brake (AIB) System
Energy Absorption Systems, Inc.